Today we test the Antec HCG750 bronze power supply on OCinside.de. This is a fully modular power supply which can supply 750 watts and is in the medium price range. If it convinces us as much as the previously tested Antec HCG 750W Gold Power Supply, we now show in the detailed Antec HCG 750W Bronze PSU review.
Thanks for the support …
Many thanks for the support to the manufacturer Antec.
The modular Antec HCG 750 Bronze power supply has a price of approx. 100 Euro (07/2018).
The delivery of the Antec HCG 750W Bronze power supply …
Continue with the scope of delivery …
That is contained in the delivery …
The following cables are included in delivery:
– 1x power cable
– 1x 24-pin motherboard connector
– 2x PCIe with 2x PCIe 8-pin (6+2) each for graphics cards
– 2x ATX 8 (4+4)-pin for the processor
– 2x SATA with 3 connectors each
– 1x 4-pin Molex with 3 plugs + 1x FDD
– 1x SATA with 3 connectors + 1x 4-pin Molex
This should meet all connectivity needs of most users.
Antec HCG 750W Bronze technical data …